Open House Dublin Manager
- We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with a passion for architecture and the built environment.
- At least 4+ years experience in programme management and event coordination in a relevant industry including the cultural sector, live events, festivals, media production and communications.
- A person with solid production planning, project management and event management experience with the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience in executing multiple events in tandem in a fast-paced environment, on time and within budget while ensuring high production values across multiple programmes and strands.
- Possess solid aesthetic sensibilities and storytelling skills for a wide variety of ages, audiences and content themes.
- Experience in online communications including social media management, blogs, website updates and online newsletters.
- Ability to work independently as part of a small team.
- Proven ability to manage people of all levels including volunteers.
- Knowledge or understanding if the arts fundraising environment in Ireland
- Capacity for some weekend/evening work and occasional travel.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.
For full design brief HERE
Deadline extended to Friday 3 May 2019 at 12 noon and a CV and Cover Letter should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.