Find about what we're up to with regular updates
sign up now!
The Irish Architecture Foundation invites applications from recent architecture graduates and students of architecture for a place on the IAF Graduates panel
The new IAF Graduates panel will offer a discursive and collaborative space to share ideas and an opportunity to link with the IAF core programme. Eight panelists will be selected based on applications submitted via an open call.
Aims of the IAF Graduates panel:
– Explore new ideas and perspectives and share your experiences, skills, interests and concerns with a peer group.
– Become part of a network and build connections with a wider architecture community.
– Engage with a selection of the IAF programme of events in collaboration with the IAF Curator of Learning.
Criteria for selection:
All candidates must:
Note: For a list of accredited programmes in ROI please refer to this list:
Also: Queen’s University Belfast, University of Ulster or any other accredited university programme in Architecture worldwide
– Attend 12 x 1 hour meetings between August 2021 and July 2022, held once monthly (hosted by the IAF Curator of Learning, virtually via zoom).
– Attend a selection of IAF Learning events (workshops, talks etc.) linked with the IAF core programme of activities.
1 July 2021: Call for applications opens.
16 July 2021: Closing date for receipt of applications.
23 July 2021: Applicants will be informed.
1 August 2021: Panel commences.
3 August 2021, 13.00-14.00: Introductory meeting (virtual).
5 August 2021, 11.00-12.30: Event 1: ‘On Practice’ – a virtual participatory workshop with TOB Architect, Noreile Breen and plattenbaustudio, as part of the Momentum exhibition.
Other event dates will be advised.
Note: The IAF Graduates panel will be appointed for a period of one year (1 August 2021 – 31 July 2022).
To apply please complete the online application form HERE